Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Legend...(wait for it..hope you're not lactose intolerant)...dairy

We woke up early....again.  We are working on that jet lag.  Today we walked to the hospital for my orientation.  We had our first experience with Hawaii rain.  It rains often but is very light, kind of like snow and is over before you can blink your eyes.  Temporally it is very similar to Florida but it is not drenching like Florida.  I met some nice people during my orientation and from what I've heard I'll have a good opportunity to get procedures and see a different culture.


We then hopped on a jet plane to Kauai.  Oh my Kauai!! So beautiful.  We are celebrating our delayed honeymoon and we can't get over the beauty here.  We got an amazing priceline "name your own price" deal and we are at the Hyatt Regency.  It is all open air since the weather is always beautiful and the whole place is GREAT!




After we walked around the hotel Pat surprised me with a yummy dinner at the Beach House.  It was recommended by Bethany's sister Whitney.  It had a beautiful location and the food was great.  Here we are there:






No comments:

Post a Comment